Safeguard All Your Important Data
Find Your Lost or Stolen Laptops
Precious time and money are lost anytime a laptop is lost or stolen. We can minimize your losses by helping you track down missing devices and control activity on them or wipe the hard drives clean before any critical information gets compromised.
Here is what you will be able to do:
- Geo-locate laptops in real time no matter where an employee or thief goes. Every move is plotted on a map with the help of a super-reliable Wi-Fi signal.
- Remotely delete files from the missing laptop. The standards for this are compatible with those of the United States Department of Defense and ensure complete destruction of all files.
- Receive confirmation that files have been permanently deleted.
- Remotely retrieve files from the missing laptop.
- Monitor and control everything the thief does.
- Lock down the stolen laptop.
- Work with law enforcement to recover the stolen property
Prevent Data Theft
As much as we may wish it wasn’t so, some people are dishonest while others just don’t know any better. Either way, valuable company data can easily end up in the wrong hands unless you find a way to control their movements. The patented DataLock technology can help.
Ensure that your business is secure by having DataLock:
- Prevent e-mail and webmail “leaks”
- Enforce your security policies automatically by scanning outgoing content
- Alert you to all policy violations
- Prevent employees from copying data to USB devices
- Scan all data at rest to determine where confidential data resides
- Initiate scans on all new files on all PCs in your organization
- See where policy-violating documents exist
- Remotely delete documents
- Bring your employees into compliance and eliminate risks
CTECH is your Calgary IT security specialist. Our team will work with you to ensure your Calgary business network is secure. Call today to arrange a no-obligation review of your business’ security systems.
CTECH works with Cleanmax
“Cleanmax began our association with CTECH approximately two years ago when we moved into larger office space and required a changeout of our server. Carl and Glenn planned out a server solution with our input and put it together in a very cost effective manner. It has worked without fail since and even survived a recent unexpected power outage during regular work hours. CTECH also looked after setting up the server room that makes our hardware safe from possible building flooding and other challenges. As well, a full backup system was installed allowing for economical offsite data backup and recovery. Carl and his staff are knowledgable, prompt, efficient and very easy to deal with. We certainly recommend them and look forward to work with them for a long period of time.”- Cleanmax